Learn About the Walnut Creek Convention & Visitors Bureau
The Walnut Creek CVB (Convention & Visitors Bureau) is a collaborative marketing organization committed to expanding and improving the Walnut Creek area visitor and tourism market. The Visitors Bureau is operated and administered by a six-member advisory board in conjunction with the Walnut Creek Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Bureau. The primary focus is on overnight leisure guests, small groups and SMERFES (Social, Military, Educational, Religious, Fraternal, Ethnic & Sports) groups. In July 2011, we established a Tourism Business Improvement District (TBID) to help fund the organization.
Since its inception, the Walnut Creek CVB has initiated a community-wide outreach program to identify and recruit hospitality industry partners, launched an attractive array of multimedia advertisements to invite visitors to Walnut Creek, and partnered with local organizations to create unique travel packages.
CVB Photo Credit List:
- Walnut Creek Ice Rink photographed by Gretchen Bell, Creative Portait, (925) 998-4937
- Lesher Center at Night photograph provided by Diablo Regional Arts Association
- The Lesher Center for the Performing Arts photograph provided by Diablo Regional Arts Association
- Diablo Foothills photograph provided by East Bay Regional Park District
- Castle Rock photograph provided by East Bay Regional Park District
- Shell Ridge photograph provided by City of Walnut Creek
- Briones Regional Park photograph provided by Deane Little
- Sycamore Valley Open Space Preserve photograph provided by East Bay Regional Park District
- Las Trampas Regional Wilderness photograph provided by Deane Little
- Mount Diablo State Park photograph provided by MDIA